Essential Oils Educator and Sports Family Consultant
About the instructor
Aloha and welcome! My name is Stacie and I am a wife to my high school sweetheart and mom to 8 active kids (including a couple of teenagers)!
I'm so excited to share my favorite success tips and tools with you!
From essentials oils to social media for student-athletes, I love helping you and your family succeed in sports and life <3
Essential Oils are powerfully potent and should always be used with the utmost care and respect. YES, there are potential dangers when misusing essential oils. This class gives you the precautions and safety information you need to thoroughly enjoy the many benefits of your oils while keeping yourself and your family safe. This class is a must for every essential oil user!
- STEP 4 – DANGERS AND PRECAUTIONS WITH ESSENTIAL OILS
- STEP 5 – WHAT MAKES THIS COMPANY DIFFERENT?
- STEP 6 – SAFETY WHILE DIFFUSING
- STEP 7 – DILUTION PRECAUTIONS
- STEP 8 – DILUTION RATIOS
- STEP 9 – HOT AND SENSITIVE ESSENTIAL OILS
- STEP 10 – ESSENTIAL OIL SENSITIVITY
- STEP 11 – PHOTOSENSITIVITY WARNINGS
- STEP 12 – SENSITIVE AREAS
- STEP 13 –INTERNAL USE
- STEP 14 – IDEAL INTERNAL AMOUNTS
- STEP 15 – GLASS OR PLASTIC?
- STEP 16 – CHECK THE LABEL
- STEP 17 – PREGNANCY AND ESSENTIAL OILS
- STEP 18 – ESSENTIAL OILS AND MEDICATIONS
- STEP 19 – ESSENTIAL OILS AND PETS
- STEP 20 – SAFETY WITH HORSES
- STEP 21 – STORAGE OF ESSENTIAL OILS
- STEP 22 – PEPPERMINT, EUCALYPTUS, AND CHILDREN
- STEP 23 – THANKS FOR ATTENDING!